INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 16 December 2016

Friday, 16th December, 2016.

Last week I found myself drawn to the light and high contrast in some wonderful photos.
These were posted by Klaus Neuner (Tenerife), Lucy Corrander (Bench), marsha (Winnepeg Art Gallery), klara (Sydney), Irene (Undergrunnsmusikk), and RobertN (Salt and Pepper).








I couldn't resist adding this seasonal photo from Linja (Profile of Father Christmas) as an extra this week.


Click the links above to see the photos full size.


   PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS  WITH THEIR OWNERS. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION 


If I'm unable to comment on your post, whether because of Google+ or for any other reason, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!



9 comments:

Klara said...

nice selection. thanks for including my photo. have a happy WE.

kwarkito said...

one more time a wonderful selection. Have a nice weekend....

Jeanna said...

I've become fascinated with the history of a short piece of shoreline not for from here and shooting it in monochromes and black and white lately. I love Father Christmas and the reflection of sun and shadow.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including my art gallery photo from last week. Great photo of father Christmas and I love the sliver of reflection from Klara. No post for this week I am afraid...

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Very special and very beautiful selection this time. Congrats to all!
Wish you all a relaxing and cosy weekend.

Much love,
isabella

Alexa said...

Nothing ordinary about any of these images! Wonderful gallery, Dragonstar.

AmitAag said...

Great photos as always! Linking up after a long time..hope you'll like.
Thank you Dragonstar:)

Linda said...

Glad you like my portrait of Father Christmas! Enjoy the holidays!

rupam sarma said...

Wonderful clicks.Thanks for sharing.
Greetings.