INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Saturday 3 February 2018

Friday, 2nd February, 2018.

 I'm so sorry to be so late posting this.  My husband was taken into hospital this afternoon and I've only just got back home.

These photos were posted by Pictografio (Door XXII), Jeanne (freeze), rupam (Through the mist), RobertN (Circle of life), Molly (Sternness), and TheChieftess (Making a Photograph...).






Click the links above to see the photos full size.
 


   PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS  WITH THEIR OWNERS. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION 



If I'm unable to comment on your post, whether because of Google+ or for any other reason, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!


17 comments:

TheChieftess said...

Thank you so much for selecting my pic for the collection this week! I'm loving being back playing with B&W. And who knew that my iPhone 8+ could take a pic with such interesting detail?!!!

Taken For Granted said...

I am sorry to hear of your husband's troubles. Hope all is now well. Once again a fine selection of photos to feature. t

Tom said...

...you need to take care of the important things first.

Mascha said...

So sorry to read this - my best wishes.
And thanks for hosting this meme continous every week without a break.

NatureFootstep said...

Well, family comes first. We can wait. I hope it works out well for you and your husband :) Take care!

Follygirl said...

I'm sorry, i hope your husband already feeling better!

rupam sarma said...

Sad to read about your husband. Hope all well. Take care.

Thank you so much for selecting my click. Greetings to all.

Klara S said...

I hope your husband will get better soon. I was thinking today morning that something must have happened. I'm sure everything will be all right.
Great selection this week. Thank you for hosting.

Jane said...

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Pictografio said...

Thank fot chosing my door picture, but it isn't important - family is most importat. I hope it's ok with your husband.

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Amazing gallery this weekend!! Great bw work again pals !! Congrats and Happy Weekend!

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Oh, such sad news ... wish you and your husband a speed recovery. Send you my best wishes and thoughts.

TheChieftess said...

I am so sorry to hear about your husband...I do hope he returns to health quickly. When I first posted my comment I had not read your posting, I just saw the photos and commented quickly. Take care.

Linda said...

Best wishes to your husband! And remember to care for yourself as well as him.

Lachezar said...

My best wishes for you and your husband. Please take care.

RobertN said...

Best wishes to you and to your husband!

Rob Siemann said...

Maireann croí éadrom a bhfad.